Thursday, March 1, 2007

First post

With everyone and their mothers blogging, I figure I should try it out to see if it's for me. I've read a few blogs that I thought were entertaining, informative and interesting and thought why not. My wife tells me that I need to get a life, what's so interesting to read about someone else's "diary". For me, a blog that is well done is worth the author's and the reader's time.

While I think it's just another forum to vent/share/shout about your thoughts and feelings, it can be a tool to track your thoughts and feelings and whether it has changed over time. It can be a forum to see whether others share your thoughts/experience as well (this assumes that someone may actually want to read all this, which is a big assumption it itself).

Thang

No comments: